View or Download Data
- There are two ways to view the text files
in this System.
- Download and Display the file:
- Create a "Holding Directory" on your hard
- Download the text file with your Browser to the holding
- Open the file in MS-Word for Windows or any other
Viewer/Editor with RTF capability.
- Display from you Browser:
- Configure your Browser to use an RTF capable
application to display the text file.
- Select an Application such as MS-Word for Windows.
- Create a Netscape Relationship
or an Internet Explorer Association
for the RTF file extension.
- Select the desired text file with your Browser.
- While the file is downloaded to a Temporary Directory on
your disk, MS-Word will be launched.
- The text file is then immediately displayed in MS-Word (or
other application) while your Browser remains active.
- Once displayed, the text file can be routinely saved ("Save
As") from the Viewer/Editor (MS-Word).
If you have any questions about, or difficulty with, this process:
Call us at 800-952-8844.